Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm A Nerd, I Guess

I got a new job today. I agreed to write a column for Nerd City. It is a internet site for all things nerd. I will be contributing articles on superheroes, and occasionally the world they live in. I may do the occasional first. I want to cover the Civil War going on in Marvel. That will also give me a chance to research some characters. Like I research.

If you like Star Trek, your a computer geek, a true movie buff (subtitles required for this), comic book fan, like saying what if Dr. Spock and Dr. Seuss got in a fight..., and all things nerd; then you should bookmark this site. At least come by and tell me which Superboy is the best when I do that topic.

For those of you worried about it. Yes, there will be someone checking my grammar, and I will use spell check.

Oh, one last thing. I need a cool pseudonym. They all have one. I want one. Any ideas? Remember the comic book theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home