Wednesday, April 11, 2007

At Least Ask For A Bath

Notice I put this under romance, because I don't know how it gets more romantic than this.

I was listening to the Kiss FM, here in OKC, afternoon show when the topic of bad dates came up. This guy calls up, and says he took a blind date out to eat sea food. She had 2 or 3 beers while eating crab. (Which I am not sure why you'd do beer with crab. It seems more of a white wine thing.) I guess the young lady has issues holding her drinky drinks. The guy relates that driving her home, and few sharp corners, was all it took to make her puke. She by the way choose to turn and puke on him. This is the romantic part...

Young Lady: "I guess we can have sex to make up for that if you want."

Although I have seen Springer episodes were people get turned on by being puked on, this guy wasn't one of them. He took her home.

Which leaves me wondering, what is the proper response, and actions, that make up for puking on someone?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home