Saturday, September 16, 2006

Calling All Sawyers


If you have ever been to Target wearing khakis and a red polo, then you have been asked for help. I have discovered a reason to want this to happen. Free Starbucks. That is right FREE STARBUCKS. You get free drinks if you are an employee. Now I paid for mine, but they tried to give it to me. Plus I asked for a tall and they made a venti. I felt like that was there bad, and took the venti at a tall price. I thought some of you less ethical types might want to know.

I also heard on the radio, in the Target parking lot, that Krispy Kremes gives you 6 donuts and a cup of coffee (or fountain drink) on your birthday. So you matchstick types might hit them all or something.

I never knew Target was such a good place to learn the con business.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that vomit on your shirt? Oh no just 6 crispy creams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home