Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oklahoma Politics

I have seen a lot of campaign commercials this week. I am getting sick of people telling me how horrible their opponent is. I have gotten a list of people running this year. What do I plan to do with this list? Well I am going to leave it in the living room. Then every time I see an add were some jackass tells me why I shouldn't vote for the other guy/gal I mark their name off. If you can't tell me why I should vote for you then I don't plan to. If anybody is left by next Tuesday then they get my vote. I figure mostly Indies will get my vote, because they probably don't have the funds for commercials.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger revbrunet said...

that is possibly the most logical voting plan i have heard from someone in a long while. kudos.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

genius

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Thank you. I am a genius. I have documentation to prove it.

I want to update on the voting. I voted for Kim Holland. I only saw her commercial were she wipes of the screen. Then I voted for all Indies. I said no to all judges. Then I left all other people blank. They all did smear campaigns, so that is the way it goes.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Buenoman said...

I didn't vote. Nothing ever changes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home