Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Big Boy Toys, Ongoing for the Month of October (Updated 10-11-06)

Every year I get asked, what do you want for your birthday? I am not 5, or even 17, so G.I. Joes and other cheap items are out. What do you tell people at this stage of life? Books are such a boring response, and I can buy myself most anything reasonable I want. Unfortunatly, I don't think anybody plans on buying my the unreasonable items. When you were a kid clothes were the worst gift ever, but for some reason it is not really a bad gift as an adult. The main problem with clothes is... fashion. My sense of fashion is eclectic at best, and doesn't translate when stated as I need some t-shirts. I could always say get me a gift card to Hot Topics, J Crew, Hoolister, and Banana Republic (if you were doubting eclectic), but most people tell me gift cards are to impersonal. I guess I am extremelly impersonal, because gift cards are number one on my give list.

If you have any idea what I should ask for let me know. Otherwise here is an ongoing list. I am sure it will just become a X-mas list too.

I want...
1. Microsoft office for Mac
2. Equipment to make everything wireless in my house. (Also known as Andrick proofing.)
3. Superman/Batman issue #1. I need the Superman, and both together covers.
4. Barnes and Noble card renewed.
5. Starbuckes credit card that giver will pay off monthly.
6. Stationary Bike.
7. New stereo system car
8. New stereo system house
9. Airplane tickets to Ireland. Needs to be when U2 will be playing there.
10. Camping and hunting gear.

Updates....
11. The Boondock Saints rosary.
12. A nice wooden shoe polishing box and kit. Nothing to fance. Initials on box okay.
13. ipod. Please get from Apple Store, so I can use my Apple Care card (free maintance and 1hr tutor sessions).
*I will upgrade, so just do the gift card.
14. A pair of Persol sunglasses. Think Steve McQeen. (You take me to pick them out.)
15. If you can't do Ireland... see #9... then just 2 tickets to U2. Anywhere with in a 10hr (Denver) drive of OKC.

I guess I did have a few things in mind. Seriously, U2 in Ireland, think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home